What people ask us
How are you funded?
You can see a range of our supporters on the Supporters page.
How big are you?
A small-medium enterprise that is growing fast. Because Seefar is still relatively young we are growing at a rapid pace, which means the
number of us in terms of human resources changes almost constantly, but it is currently in the hundreds.
What’s the history behind Seefar?
Seefar was founded in April 2014 as a social enterprise by people who had reflected on how we could combine the best parts of a private sector focus on results with a social purpose dedicated to vulnerable people. We apply commercial strategies to social progress and we are not a profit-driven organization. We do not pay dividends to shareholders. We started with two people, and now have a team and network that is now more than 50 times larger to make this happen.
What do people like most about working with Seefar?
- The Enterprise combines entrepreneurialism with a focus on social impact.
- You work with highly diverse people and across a diversity of contexts.
- There is a high level of trust that supports you to work autonomously.
- The people in the Enterprise encourage innovation and experimentation.
- Achieving results is prioritised over rigid structures and workflows.
- You are never bored and always challenged.