The Junior Operations Assistant has responsibilities that cut across the Enterprise. You will contribute at the operations level to human resources management, financial management, and administrative support. Your work ensures that we maximise our social impact. You can live wherever you like.
This role has a broad set of responsibilities. This role is most suitable to a junior candidate who is eager to learn, and who has applied their skills for at least one year in a professional capacity. They must be detailed orientated, organised and focused on long term planning.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Administering corporate services such as:
- Supporting Human Resources administration, including personnel onboarding for, creating contracts and TORs, ensuring the HR system is fully automated, and personnel termination.
- Reviewing monthly payrolls and alignment with contracts
- Initiating and supporting with recruitment processes, including posting job advertisements online, scheduling and coordinating interviews and referee calls
- Supporting the registration of the Enterprise in other countries
- Supporting Human Resources administration of our registered entities, including corporate, regulatory and governmental reporting, as requested
- General support
- Provide general support as directed by the Enterprise Directors
Working with Seefar
Current and former personnel have noted the points below as positive features of Seefar’s work environment and culture:
- The Enterprise combines entrepreneurialism with a focus on social impact.
- You work with highly diverse people and across a diversity of contexts.
- There is a high level of trust that supports you to work autonomously.
- The people in the Enterprise encourage innovation and experimentation.
- Achieving results is prioritised over rigid structures and workflows.
- You are never bored and always challenged.
Current and former personnel have noted the points below as negative features of Seefar’s work environment and culture:
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed teams requires flexibility and patience.
- Working remotely can make you feel isolated and so requires you to invest time in communication.
- A high-growth phase means problem-solving as the Enterprise’s systems evolve quickly.
An Excellent Candidate
To excel in this role, you will have the following experience and capacities:
- Attention to detail
- Minimum of one year in operations or administration work
- Experience in managing online databases, and financial and accounting software.
- Ability to maintain high levels of trust and confidentiality
- A track record of working with, and supporting others, effectively.
- Motivated by an Enterprise performance framework focused on social impact.
To Apply for this Role
On or before 6 January 2022, complete our online application form. Please, do not include your name or your photo in your CV or letter. Before you start, you should do the following:
- Confirm you meet these minimum requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in operations/administration.
- Motivation to contribute to a growing Enterprise focused on social impact.
- Fluency in oral and written English
2. Prepare a CV in Word or PDF format. You will upload this in our online application form
3. In Word or PDF format, prepare an introductory letter that includes only the following. You will upload this in our online application form:
- One paragraph explaining your motivation in applying for this role, and how your skills and experience are suited to the role.
- One paragraph outlining the key challenges in administration that a small-medium organisation is likely to face as it grows rapidly.