Seefar is a social enterprise with a mission to work with vulnerable people to build a better future. We specialise in justice, migration and social inclusion. Our expertise is in strategic communications, counselling, consulting, monitoring and evaluation, and research. We work in East Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, East Africa, North Africa, the Sahel and Europe. For more information about us, please visit http://seefar.org/about-us.
Seefar is currently implementing a project to support returned migrant workers in the Philippines to reintegrate into the labour market, improve their skills and develop psychological resilience. To do so, we will be developing a mobile and web app that will support a Learning Management System (LMS) to provide beneficiaries with courses and learning modules. Expected launch date of the 1st version is next January.
The Graphic Designer will support us with developing audiovisual materials that we will be using on the app. The course content will have a focus on both psychological counselling and skills training materials, but background knowledge in these areas is not essential. Prior experience in developing graphic content in English is essential however.
You will work with the course content copywriter and the project team who will inform you of the course content that should either be converted into video or image format, or that will require a complementary video, infographic or image.
The role will be based on days of work required to produce the deliverables needed. You will provide us with a fixed daily rate for your work and a portfolio of previous work to be considered that will include examples of images, infographics and videos.
Scope of Work
We will require the graphic designer to work with the content copywriter to complement new course content with images, infographics and videos where required and after approval by the project team.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least three years of experience in graphic design
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Full proficiency in graphic design software and ability to edit and produce informative videos
The following aspects are desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of the current social content in the Philippines
- An interest in apps and content creation for learning purposes
Deliver: Project and App Content Creation
- Coordinating with the content copywriter and project team to decide on which parts of the course require complementary graphic design pieces
- Developing graphic design pieces in different formats that will be compatible with our LMS
- Where necessary, revising written content and making suggestions on which graphic design pieces should be developed to optimise course engagement
To apply for this Role
On or before 16 August, complete our online application form or click on the Apply button below. Before you start, you should prepare the following 2 points:
- Your most updated CV
- Your most updated portfolio and daily rate.